Coffee for Weight Loss

One of the most popular concoctions in the entire globe is coffee. People all over the world kick start their day with this hot, fresh, aromatic brew and enjoy it in some form or the other.

Coffee contains caffeine, a fantastic, powerful drug recognized for its diverse functions. The latest research shows that consumption of coffee per day not only helps one in losing weight but also reduces the risk of type II diabetes and heart disease.

Its essential to know whether caffeine is a practical drug to fight against fat or simply a hogwash.

  • Popular as an ergogenic aid, coffee improves performance and stamina and prolongs performance in far-reaching exercising routines. A hot cup of the brew increases athletic performance and decreases sensitivity to pain.
  • It perks up mental alertness and reduces fatigue and weariness.
  • Coffee perks up the brain with the chemical adenosine, which makes one feel edgy. It alters the sense of hunger and food cravings causing one to consume more than one would usually do.
  • Coffee exerts tremendous pressure on the adrenal glands. A cup of coffee releases these stress hormones and causes fluctuations in blood sugar levels.
  • It is a dominant diuretic, for those who want to shed their extra pounds. Vital nutrients like potassium, magnesium, sodium and vitamin B1 are drained out in urine and the loss has to be made good without curbing the food intake.
  • Caffeinated or decaffeinated coffees are full of toxins. It’s venom for those who are trying to lose weight, as people in their ignorance will be ingesting toxic chemicals in the form of pesticides.
  • Coffee affects the metabolism by elevating the blood pressure. Extra amount of insulin is released and often leaves people terribly worn out once the effect goes.
  • Intake of coffee inflicts mayhem in the metabolism and thwarts a person from getting a relaxing, healing sleep that is needed for ideal maintenance of a healthy weight.
  • Coffee is notorious for causing mood swings. It unswervingly affects mentally, emotionally and psychologically.
  • The toxic effect can cause constipation, spastic colon, irritable bowel syndrome and gastroenteritis. The congested liver disrupts smooth functioning and results in a protruding stomach.
  • 37% of drinkers consume black coffee while the remaining 63% add sweeteners and consume it in the form of cappuccino, café mocha and overstock themselves with bonus calories. They also binge on snacks, muffins and donuts along with it.
  • The natural cleansing process of the body is interrupted once the body ingests coffee into the blood and stimulates it with endorphins. As a result, inner purification in the natural way is hindered.

Coffee could be a boon for those who want to fight obesity as long as they consume it in a healthy way. Fancy drinks, cream and sugar will ruin your health and will add extra calories. Gradual reduction and curbing unwanted calories should be one’s goal. A healthy way to start a weight loss program is through proper channels and by checking the pros and cons of coffee consumption along with it.

More Information on Coffee for Weight Loss

Research has revealed that it is safe to drink even several mugs of coffee a day. Moreover, coffee can also help in losing weight.

Advantages of Drinking Coffee

  • It minimizes the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
  • Coffee increases your energy levels, enabling you to work out longer, thus helping to burn extra calories.
  • Contradicting previous thought, coffee is not a cause of heart disease.
  • Caffeine increases your metabolism rate, making it easy to burn calories, even while resting.

Dont’s for Coffee Drinking

  • Avoid expensive and fancy coffee drinks as they only add calories.
  • Take coffee without sugar and cream.
  • Do not snack on high-calorie junk food, while going out for coffee.
  • If you want to stop drinking coffee, do not do it all of a sudden. Reduce your intake gradually.